Friday, August 8, 2008

Day Two: Gluten, Where?!!

Sofia was up until 2 am last night and woke up again at 5 am. While I feel good without the jitters I get from coffee, the morning grog this morning was harsh. But then again, it hasn't been too long since I got that amount of sleep regularly when the kids were babies. I am thankful that this is just one morning and not every morning.

I have had a low grade headache since yesterday afternoon. Hoping that will pass. I feel good in my body, clean. No deprivation feelings yet. We need to go buy more fresh fruit today. Surprisingly, my kids have been asking for sugar frequently in the last day. I didn't realize they had so much. Good to know!

Patrick seems to be surviving so far (his words). He's not missing coffee as much as he thought he would.

What I've learned so far:
Tea must say "gluten free" on it to be certain it is.
Fruit tastes so much better when I'm not eating refined sugar.

No comments: